(Part of the Idaho Superprestige – All Idaho Waffle Cross Races at the Eagle Bike Park , https://goo.gl/maps/Mmh80)
Race #1 (45 mins)
Start Time @ 10:30
Men’s Cat 4/5
Race #2 (45 mins)
Start Time @ 11:45
Master Men 40+ (Open)
Master Men 50+ (Open)
Race #3 (60 mins)
Start Time @ 1:00
Race #4 (15 -20 mins)
Start Time @ 2:10
Kiddie Ride (~5 minutes)
Club Level Juniors
*** FREE ***
- Adult :: $27 pre-registration (thru athlete360.com ), $37 Day of Registration (Closes 20 minutes prior to start of each race)
- Junior (racing in USA Cycling Category) :: $20 pre-registration (thru athlete360.com ), $30 Day of Registration (Closes 20 minutes prior to start of each race)
- *Junior club members (Race/Ride #4) are day of registration only. Kiddie and Club level juniors = FREE, waiver must be signed day of race.
- Special promotions for 1st ever CX racers and new Idaho Waffle Cross racers for Oct. 7th, See athlete360.com.
- Annual or 1-day USA Cycling License Required :: 1-day beginner license $10.00 and $25.00 for non-beginner 1-day license.
- **2nd Race entered of the day is $10. Day of registration only. Must be eligible for 2nd race category.
- SWICA assigned race numbers will be used for the entire Series. If you have not picked up your SWICA number yet, it will be available at your first USAC sanctioned CX race in the valley (e.g., Crimson Cross, Idaho Waffle Cross, Eagle Island CX). Do no lose your SWICA number. Replacement cost will be $10 and will become your new permanent number.
- Minimum of 3 races must be entered to be eligible for overall series.
- Best 4 out of 5 races count towards overall series points.
- Series Points = 1st – 30, 2nd -28, 3rd – 26, 4th – 24, 5th – 22, 6th – 20, 7th – 19, …….. 25th – 1, (DNF = 1, DNS = 0).
- Series awards will be presented to overall top 3 racers in each category.
- Course will be closed for warm-up during races.
- Women’s races will be a staggered start (~30 to 60 seconds) behind Men’s Master racers.
- Helmets are to be worn at all times when you’re on the bike!
- Mountain bikes are allowed, but no bar ends and tire width restrictions (< 3.0 “) on snow days.
- Only a bicycle with a freewheel and one working brake on each wheel shall be used.
- Maximum tire width of 2.99 inches allowed when snow is on ground. No tire width limitation on days when the ground is bare of snow.
- Individual race result points also count towards the Idaho Superprestige.
- Minimum of 7 races entered to be eligible for overall Superprestige; Best 7 out of 10 count towards overall Superprestige.
- The best 3 Idaho Waffle Cross races, the best 3 SICX races and your next highest point placing will decide an individuals overall Superprestige points total.
- SICX #1 is not eligible for Superprestige points.
- Superprestige awards will be presented to overall top 3 racers in each category.