(Part of the Idaho Superprestige – All Idaho Waffle Cross Races at the Eagle Bike Park , https://goo.gl/maps/Mmh80)
Race #1 (45 mins)
Start Time @ 10:30
Men’s Cat 4/5
Race #2 (45 mins)
Start Time @ 11:45
Master Men 40+ (Open)
Master Men 50+ (Open)
Race #3 (60 mins)
Start Time @ 1:00
Race #4 (15 -20 mins)
Start Time @ 2:10
Kiddie Ride (~5 minutes)
Club Level Juniors
*** FREE ***
- Adult :: $27 pre-registration (thru athlete360.com ), $37 Day of Registration (Closes 20 minutes prior to start of each race)
- Junior (racing in USA Cycling Category) :: $20 pre-registration (thru athlete360.com ), $30 Day of Registration (Closes 20 minutes prior to start of each race)
- *Junior club members (Race/Ride #4) are day of registration only. Kiddie and Club level juniors = FREE, waiver must be signed day of race.
- Special promotions for 1st ever CX racers and new Idaho Waffle Cross racers for Oct. 7th, See athlete360.com.
- Annual or 1-day USA Cycling License Required :: 1-day beginner license $10.00 and $25.00 for non-beginner 1-day license.
- **2nd Race entered of the day is $10. Day of registration only. Must be eligible for 2nd race category.
- Series numbers will be issued at first Idaho Waffle Cross Series race attended. DO NOT LOSE THESE NUMBERS. Replacement cost will be $10
- Minimum of 3 races must be entered to be eligible for overall series.
- Best 4 out of 5 races count towards overall series points.
- Series Points = 1st – 30, 2nd -28, 3rd – 26, 4th – 24, 5th – 22, 6th – 20, 7th – 19, …….. 25th – 1, (DNF = 1, DNS = 0).
- Series awards will be presented to overall top 3 racers in each category.
- Course will be closed for warm-up during races.
- Women’s races will be a staggered start (~30 to 60 seconds) behind Men’s Master racers.
- Helmets are to be worn at all times when you’re on the bike!
- Mountain bikes are allowed, but no bar ends and tire width restrictions (< 3.0 “) on snow days.
- Only a bicycle with a freewheel and one working brake on each wheel shall be used.
- Maximum tire width of 2.99 inches allowed when snow is on ground. No tire width limitation on days when the ground is bare of snow.
- Individual race result points also count towards the Idaho Superprestige.
- Minimum of 7 races entered to be eligible for overall Superprestige; Best 8 out of 11 count towards overall Superprestige.
- The best 3 Idaho Waffle Cross races, the best 4 SICX races and your next highest point placing will decide an individuals overall Superprestige points total.
- Superprestige awards will be presented to overall top 3 racers in each category.